- Chocolate (white chocolate can be colored with food coloring) milk chocolate, dark chocolate…
- Containers to make the molds and castings in
- ComposiMold-FC (food contact safe to make reusable chocolate molds)
- Stir stick
- Food coloring (optional)
- Lollipop sticks (optional)
- Vegetable oil (mold release)
- Bubble Buster (optional-helps reduce bubble formation)
Make your master or original design. You will need to make the shape or design of what you want to duplicate in chocolate, candle wax, or soap. Select objects that are relatively uncomplicated. For your first piece, use a very simple shape. We used a heart shape with letters for the bride’s and groom’s name. The letters can be glued down or you can use clay to stick them down. The clay is nice because you can move them around or reuse the letters for other names or designs. You can add extra designs as you become more comfortable with the mold making process.
To clean the mold, use a wet paper towel and dry immediately afterwards.
- Chocolate Shot glasses with the names on the side or the date
- Chocolate wedding rings
- Lollipops with names of guests
- Original wedding cake toppings
Thank you and enjoy!