Thursday, April 5, 2012

Duplicate Your Collection!


So I ate all the chocolate…AND I needed a more durable and permanent casting material.

I chose ComposiCast, which is our Polyurethane Resin product, to cast my small collection of Wade Red Rose Tea collectable figurines.


I read today on a website that the actual molds for these antique sculptures are, “quite worn and some may now be broken”. Well, well, well!


Perhaps I should give them a call and reveal that right here in my kitchen I have re-created the Wade Red Rose Tea figurine molds. It’s a piece of cake with ComposiMold!




For More Information visit:www.ComposiMold.comwww.Facebook.com/ComposiMoldwww.YouTube.com/ComposiMoldorder atwww.ComposiTherm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy Mold Making and Casting with ComposiMold, ImPRESSive Putty, and EpoxyColors