Yes I did. I made Bacon Earrings!
I molded real salty, maple flavored, bacon to create these one-of-a-kind earrings that everyone's going to want a pair of!
Here are some tips to making your own Bacon Earrings with ComposiMold:
- You don't have to use very much mold release because the bacon is oily already.
- Make sure you hot glue the bacon to the bottom of your mold-box. If you don't fasten it down it will float to the top of your melted ComposiMold.
- Make sure your casting material fills in all the little nooks and crannies of the mold cavity.
- I used a dremel tool to grind some of the ComposiCast off the back of the earring. This made the earring a little less heavy.
- Take your time painting the cast so it will look realistic.
- Eat breakfast before you start the project or you'll be too distracted by the bacon to work.
Happy Mold-Making! ~Michelle
For More Information visit: www.ComposiMold.com www.Facebook.com/ComposiMold www.YouTube.com/ComposiMold order at www.ComposiTherm.com