Today we used ComposiMold and Clear Casting Plastic to create an elephant necklace.
· Hot glue the elephant to the bottom of a container.
· Spray the elephant with Bubble Buster.
· Melt and pour the ComposiMold.
· Demold the elephant.
· Measure and mix clear casting plastic resin.
· Add color to the resin.
· Pour the resin into the mold, and guide trapped bubbles out of the mold.
· Allow the resin to cure, and then de-mold.
· Make more!
· Drill a hole in the duplicated elephants.
· String the elephants to create a necklace.
To learn more about how to turn your thoughts into creations through mold making sign-up for this FREE eBook---a molding making success guide: Follow the link below- http://composimold.com/Ebook.html
What are you going to make today?
ComposiMold mold making materials are reusable. They allow for continuous mold making without the worry. Here is a list and brief description of the mold making materials ComposiMold has available.
Become Part of the ComposiMold Experimentation Club! Enter our video contest, the first 100 entrants with an eligible video uploaded to YouTube will become members of the elite ComposiMold Experimentation Club! Awesome Prizes!