Friday, October 12, 2012

ComposiMold for Holiday Ornaments!

  I used an old ornament and a bead that I duplicated from another project and created a unique ornament for our holiday decor this season!


The peace bead is a cast I made with ComposiCast from another project. I glued it to this old ornament.

I fastened it to a ruler so it could hang down into my mold-box.


After I sprayed Mold Release into my mold-box, I poured the melted ComposiMold. Then I let it solidify.

Here is my mold once I squeezed it out of my mold-box.


I sliced it down the sides of the ornament to take it out. This took me 5-10 minutes. Don't rush this process.


After I poured my ComposiCast I taped the mold back together and propped it on it's side to cure.


Here is my final ornament with the Peace Sign! 



 Happy mold-making making! ~Michelle
For More Information visit: www.ComposiMold.com www.Facebook.com/ComposiMold www.YouTube.com/ComposiMold order at www.ComposiTherm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy Mold Making and Casting with ComposiMold, ImPRESSive Putty, and EpoxyColors