As a ComposiMold Mold Maker I can't understand how there could possibly be a bacon shortage. Don't these pork lovers know that with a container of ComposiMold and a little know-how we could duplicate all the bacon in the market, literally doubling the supply of the salty, crispy treat?!
Okay, I guess it's not that easy. However it is easy to duplicate a few pieces of bacon in the name of art and fashion! In the video above I'll show you just how easy it is.
Below is a supply list for this project:
- ComposiMold Bubble Buster
- ComposiCast (as your casting material)
- Mold Release
- Mold Box
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue (to secure the bacon to the bottom of your mold box)
- Dremmel Tool/Power Drill and 1/16" bit
- Jewelry Wire
- 2 Black Beads
- 2 Earring Findings
- Acrylic Paint and Small Brushes
For More Information visit: www.ComposiMold.com www.Facebook.com/ComposiMold www.YouTube.com/ComposiMold order at www.ComposiTherm.com