Composi-Seal is a pourable, re-usable sealant material that is designed to stop leaks in bagging films or molds. In many instances Composi-Seal can also replace your vacuum tape and save you money. It's a biodegradable thermoplastic polymer that is re-meltable so you can re-use it as many times as you want.
- Re-usable, User friendly; Easy to apply by hand
- Works for Room temperature to 120°F cure cycles
- Strips clean from various tool surfaces
- Excellent adhesion to nylon films and tool surfaces
- Non-hazardous, water soluble for easy clean-up
- Seals broken bags
- Cool to solidify and seal the leaks. At room temperature, it should solidify within minutes.
- Melt in the microwave for 30 second intervals. 2 oz. sample will be melted in 30 seconds.
- Use brush or a squeeze bottle to make a line of Composi-Seal around your vacuum bag
- Press vacuum bag together to seal
- Use a heat gun to re-melt to fill any leaks or cracks.
- When finished, pull the Composi-Seal off your bag and re-melt to re-use on your next composites project.
- 20 oz. and 40 oz. sizes come in a microwave safe deli container.