Saturday, January 5, 2013

Chocolate Castings From an Antique Santa Mold


I couldn't leave you all hanging and not create a chocolate cast from last week's Santa Mold. If you didn't check in last week...I recreated a mold from a plaster cast that my grandfather brought me from his collection of antiques and art supplies.

I used a light coating of cooking spray as my mold release and slowly poured microwaved chocolate wafers into the mold. I actually pushed the chocolate into all the crevices with a stir stick to be sure it filled the mold properly.




If I had completed this project per-Christmas I would then wrap the chocolate Santa in gold foil and gift it to someone on my nice list.

Until next year...


For More Information visit: www.ComposiMold.com www.Facebook.com/ComposiMold www.YouTube.com/ComposiMold order at www.ComposiTherm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy Mold Making and Casting with ComposiMold, ImPRESSive Putty, and EpoxyColors