Here is a real creepy project just in time for Halloween!
We molded a gnome lawn ornaments using ReMold Putty, and then we created a silicone mask.
Need more Halloween mold making ideas?
- Make chocolate pops for the neighborhood trick-or-treaters.
- Make your mother a concrete garden gnome complete with illuminated eyeballs!
- Make your father a one of a kind, glow in the dark, plastic golf tee for Halloween night golfing.
- Make your brother a Halloween themed rubber chew toy for his best friend.
- Make your sister a white chocolate skull centerpiece for her annual Halloween party.
- Make your daughter a customized spooky necklace and earrings to accessorize her costume.
- Make your son a modified Bionicle mask to complement his costume.
- Make your grandfather some scary scenery for his Halloween themed train set.
- Make your grandmother a specialized cake for her October bridge party.
- Make your friends some spooky candles for their next séance.
- Make glow in the dark fishing worms.
To learn more about how to turn your thoughts into creations through mold making sign-up for this FREE eBook---a molding making success guide: Follow the link below- http://composimold.com/Ebook.html
ComposiMold mold making materials are reusable. They allow for continuous mold making without the worry. Here is a list and brief description of the mold making materials ComposiMold has available.
Become Part of the ComposiMold Experimentation Club! Enter our video contest, the first 100 entrants with an eligible video uploaded to YouTube will become members of the elite ComposiMold Experimentation Club! Awesome Prizes!
Order at: http://composimoldstore.com/
Learn More at: http://www.composimold.com